Running a successful food and beverage operation is one of the most challenging and demanding occupations. Customer retention, shifting demographics and economies, high workforce turnover, sweeping trends, passing fads, and wildly variable business costs are just a few of the challenges foodservice managers and owners face every day.
This course prepares entrepreneurs and foodservice operators for success by teaching the fundamentals and practical skills involved in planning, opening, and managing an operation.
You’ll find out exactly what makes an operation successful and develop a holistic approach to restaurant management while learning about food systems, labor management, equipment and technology, management and market position.
1. Explain the key factors for success or failure.
2. Mention how to adopt a new trend into your operation.
3. Understand better your marketplace.
4. Describe how to govern and manage better your customer experience.
5. List the benefits in using a purchase and related systems.
6. Mention the important factors to prevent loss in the operation.
7. Help to create a menu with the right price that fits your concept.